Trusted Canada-Wide Environmental Hazard Abatement Services to Safeguard Your Health and Property
Whether you’re facing a lead or asbestos contamination, a mold infestation or a storage tank leaking into your groundwater, Ferro’s certified team of experts is ready to handle the abatement and removal of environmental hazards across Canada.
Ferro Environmental’s Trained and Certified Experts:
- Offer Canada-wide environmental hazard services
- Improve property value & protect occupant health
- Safely remove lead, asbestos, vermiculite insulation & mold
- Provide under- and aboveground storage tank removal
- Adhere to strict environmental standards
Available Across Canada
Our Custom Response and Specialty Hazard (CRASH) team provide fast, emergency services across Canada and in all major centres including:
With offices across Canada, Ferro Environmental is the trusted leader in the removal and abatement of environmental hazards. Our team has the training, experience, and expertise to get your job right the first time – with 99% of our projects passing clearance testing on the first inspection.
- Mold Abatement
- Asbestos Abatement
- Hazardous Materials Abatement
- Indoor Air Quality
- Soil Remediation
- Lead Abatement
- Storage Tank Removal & Inspection
- Vermiculite Insulation Removal
The Trusted Canada-Wide Environmental Experts
Ferro Environmental is trusted by Canadians coast-to-coast to provide safe and effective environmental hazard analysis and removal. A member of the Environmental Abatement Council of Canada, we have the training and experience to solve your contamination problem the first time.
No job is too big or too small. Contact an environmental abatement expert today to learn how we can help.